“Eurostar” is an international high-speed rail service connecting the United Kingdom with France, Belgium and the Netherlands. Most Eurostar trains travel through the Channel Tunnel between the United Kingdom and France.
The onboard bar buffet area is called “Café Métropole”. There is a range of snacks, light bites, and sweet treats as well as a selection of hot and cold drinks available. You’ll find Café Métropole near the middle of the Eurostar trains.
With a “Standard Premier” as well as with a “Business Premier” category ticket you will be served a (light) meal and drinks at your seat.
- Website: eurostar.com
- Where to book: e.g. Eurostar
- Current destinations: eurostar.com/uk-en/destinations
- Onboard services for all categories: eurostar.com/…/food-on-board
- Current “Café Métropole” Menu: eurostar.com/…/our-menu
- More Infos: Wikipedia [en]